Fees For Cooking Classes – Groups
- Rs 10,000 – for any 10 classes.
- Rs. 1,500 – for a single group class
Fees For Private Cooking Classes: Include either lunch or dinner. 5-6 recipes.
- Rs. 4,000 – for 1 person
- Rs. 7,000 – for 2 persons
- Rs. 10,000 – for 3 persons
- Rs. 11,500 – for 4 persons
Note, for group classes:
- Group Class Timings: Starting at 10 am. Most classes last 3-4 hours
- All cooking classes are mostly held on Saturday and Sunday.
- However, for larger groups, weekday classes can also be arranged.
- If you sign up for 10 classes, I will attempt to complete them as soon as possible.
- Printed copies of recipes, in English, will be provided before each class.
- Considerable time and research has been spent on all recipes, making them very precise.
- It is strongly recommended that students practice cooking at home.
- Taking notes during class is encouraged, so that you can remember minor details when you prepare the dishes on your own.
- Students will be updated by SMS on upcoming classes. You must confirm your attendance for the class so preparations can be made accordingly.
- Every student will be allowed a grace of two classes if absent. Beyond this, you will have to forfeit that class.
- Students must carry 5-6 leak-proof containers so that they can carry back what they prepare.
- All dishes are purely vegetarian.
Note, for private classes:
- Private classes for foreign travellers, bachelors/bachelorettes, students travelling abroad, airline staff, home maids, home cooks, and others can also be organized.
- For private classes, a custom class is designed basis your requirements and what you need to learn. This can include: Recipes, understanding ingredients, how to shop for Indian spices and vegetables, planning a menu, etc.
- For maids and cooks: I can also teach them on managing a kitchen, planning a menu for the day/week, how to store food, general cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen, how to plan ingredient and food quantities, etc.
- If you have a specific requirement, we can always discuss it over a call and plan a schedule for it.