Nalini Thaker has over 25 years of experience working in the food industry in India with the largest Indian and international food brands.
Her work has largely been around cooking demonstrations for women’s groups, “mahila mandals”, housing society groups and other such groups.
Below are just some of the brands for whom she has conducted cooking demonstrations, conducted cooking competitions, enabled sale of these food products at events, written and translated recipes, and tested and helped develop new food products:
- Tarla Dalal Instant Foods
- Cadbury India
- Everest Masalas
- MDH Masalas
- Kamani Oil Industries – Groundnut oil
- Pravin Masalas
- Himadri Masalas
- Rasoi Magic Gravy Mixes
- Parampara Gravy Mixes
- MTR Masalas
- Gits Instant Foods
- National Nippo Rice Cookers
- Bajaj Microwaves
- IFB Microwaves
- Britannia Industries – Soya Flour
- Ruchi Soya Industries – Nutrela chunks/granules/soya flour/soya oil
- Corn Products – custard powder and corn flour
- Sunflower Vanaspati (Wipro Industries)
Since 2010 she has been conducting cooking classes at her home in Andheri East. The classes range from cuisines across India, vegetables, rotis, desserts, snacks and a lot more.
All of Nalini Thaker’s cooking classes are for vegetarian food only.